SUPERIOR STOCK'S TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using our website, you agree to the following rules...
Welcome to Superior Stock
Last updated December 28, 2018
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Superior Stock's Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Superior Stock's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
In Short: We are the owners of all material on this site; you may not use it as your own.
Unless otherwise stated, Superior Stock and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Superior Stock. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from
• Redistribute content from Superior Stock (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
In Short: Some buttons may direct you towards another website outside of our control, while other websites may direct some to our page.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• Email or contact engines;
• Article or video sites;
• Our social media sites;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
• Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
• Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
• Dot.com community sites;
• Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
• Online directory distributors;
• Internet portals;
• Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
• Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of, and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to WilliamGranger@Superiorstocksale.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Superior Stock’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
In Short: We get the final say if your site is allowed to link to our website.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
In Short: Links pertaining to us shall have no harmful or obscene correlations; if so, we are not liable for them.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any the page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
In Short: Any mishaps or accidents associated with our products are not considered are falt, but instead a misuse of the product.
If an accident occurs because of or involving our products, we shall not be responsible. By using our products, you are responsible for each action you portray. To minimize risk, please stick to the specialized instructions we give. Although, even if done correctly, you are risking an accident to occur. None of our products will replace supervision or people. Always make sure the product is being used as intended.
In Short: All information about our site is listed on this page.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
In Short: We choose the shipping option that best fits your case and will provide it to you at the checkout.
Depending on the product of choice, the shipping methods will be one of the two preceding options:
• Flat rate shipping: If the product fits the requirements of first-class mail, we shall charge you a flat fee that will change only by the number of goods you purchase. This fee will cover the stamp and additional handling of the product. Items that qualify for first class mail but are purchased in a quantity more than one will get a larger charge. These items will then be sent together via priority mail. Even if two or more of these products are purchased, the customer will still get a flat fee that covers the average amount a package costs for priority mail.
• Calculated shipping: If the product does not meet the requirements for first class mail, we will deliver it via priority mail. We will use USPS to determine the cost you shall be charged for shipping (not including handling). Factors such as weight and location will be determined in order to calculate an accurate shipping cost.
We shall not be liable for any late shipments if the package was sent to USPS in time. If the package arrived damaged, we will provide a refund if referred to us in 30 days (see next chapter for more information).
Returns & Refunds
In Short: We will accept returns in 30 days if it meets the requirements; if longer than 30 days, our support team will resolve the issue if it is significant enough.
The customer will have 30 days since the item was sent to return the product (as long as it complies with return reasons). A return can include an exchange of products (of the same item) or a full refund, decided by the customer's input and the situation details. After 30 days are up, our support team will decide if the return reason holds enough significant to comply with. Reasons will likely be related to some sort of breakage of the product. If so, the amount of compensation given to the customer may be determined by the situation and the support team. There shall be no return given after 3 months of delivery. The preceding list includes the reasons a return will be accepted. Manipulation of any kind to the product will avoid warranty, even if recommended.
• Broke while using it the recommended way
• Did not meet your satisfaction standards
• Did not hold up to its own standards
• Caused harm in some way
• Did not arrive intact
• Any other reason will be determined by our support team before handled
In Short: If you would like any additional receipts, contact us and we shall deliver based on your situation.
An automated receipt will be sent after a purchase is made. If a customer wishes for a second copy of the receipt, they may contact us for such invoice. No hard copies will be distributed.
In Short: You agree to receive e-mail, messages, calls, and notifications pertaining to a certain problem when contacting us.
When you contact Superior Stock, either through email, phone, or our website, you agree to receive responses or additional help through notifications, e-mails, texts, and/or calls. You may retain copies of these communications within your records. You agree that any resolution resolved electronically will satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please notify us at or the "contact us" page.